Fish does not get fresher than this!
Shipping is available to any point in the United States (and points beyond when we can). We'd love to be able to ship to you Internationally, but the shipping companies can't keep our fish as fresh as the Pacific Ocean can. See for yourself when you visit our store in Gold Beach Oregon and experience the freshness for yourself.
2014 Commercial Salmon Season. Season is now closed till April 2015 We have an ample supply of frozen Chinook Salmon in our Freezers,ready to ship.
- We Now Offer Fresh NOVA LOX made from our Troll caught Chinook Salmon with our in-house cold smoke process. $30.50 lb Please call us for your inquiries
- Oregon Pink Shrimp Season closed till spring 2015 fresh frozen is available till next year
- New Babies Born in or rescued to our saltwater aquarium
Click here to see the video of the baby Skates
Click here to see the video of the baby Octopus
- Dungeness Crab season is now open and our live tanks are full. Whole cooked crab prepared daily! Last day to ship Christmas Crab is Monday Dec 20th ( no live crab shipped )
- Albacore Tuna 2014 season is over. We have plenty of frozen loins available for the year.
- Rock fish season is open but we are into winter weather and fishing is very limited.Fresh is usually available, but if not we have frozen fillets in our freezer case
- Lingcod season closed Nov 31st until April 1st 2015. Plenty of Frozen deli packs in our freezers
- Halibut season Sorry all sold out.
- Smoked Salmon and Tuna are available year round.
- Canned products and gift baskets are available on-line thru our Pay Pal shopping cart or just a phone call away 1-888-523-9494
|LOOKING FOR A GIFT?
WE HAVE QUALITY GIFT ASSORTMENTS!
|WILD CHINOOK SALMON
IS BACK! SEASON OPENED APRIL 1ST 2014
The 2014 Troll Commercial Wild Chinook Salmon Season opened April 1st. We have our " Freshly Frozen" salmon available in our freezers. We would like to thank everyone who loves to eat Salmon for their patience in previous years of closure. Fishermen Direct encourages all people who love to eat Wild Chinook Salmon to get involved with your local watershed council.