- 1/3 c. sweet rice vinegar
- 16 ox. Halibut chowder pieces
- 1/4 c. EACH finely minced green onion,celery and red pepper
- 2 eggs well beaten
- 4 Tbsp. low fat mayonnaise
- 2/3 c. Panco or cracker crumbs
- 1/2 c. chopped Hazelnuts
Poach Halibut in 1 cup water and 1/3 cup sweet rice vinegar. Cool and flake. Saute veggies in microwave. Add egg, mayo, Panco (or crackers) and veggies to fish. Cool fish mixture 1 hour. Form Halibut mixture into 2 inch balls. Roll and press balls into Hazelnuts and flatten to about 1/2 inch. Fry medium/high heat in olive oil about 5 minutes each side.